Our gauge monitors all parameters in real time. When one of them is out of spec (e.g. high oil temp) an alarm is being activated and the gauge display switch to the alarm source, emit a warning sound (two beeps) and flash the display.
The gauge can also be turned off by holding the button for 2s.
The kit includes:
– brand new multigauge 4in1 (display options: Bar/degree Celsius or Psi/degree Fahrenheit)
– air or coolant temperature sensor (thread options: M12x1.5, M10x1, M14x1.5, 1/8 NPT)
– oil temperature sensor (thread options: M12x1.5, M10x1, M14x1.5, 1/8 NPT)
– oil pressure sensor 1/8 NPT
– 2 quick couplings for the instalation
– cable wiring and fuse
– owner’s manual
Sensor placement FAQ:
The best oil temperature sensor placement is the oil pressure switch location via our “T-piece” adapter or instead of the oil pan plug (M12x1.5 thread in most BMW engines from m20 to m52).
For measuring coolant temperature you can place the M14x1.5 in the m20 engine block instead of a plug under rear exhaust header.
There are no reviews yet.